Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Journey wedding layout

Well have I got a treat for you?! YES I certainly have! Today I'm back to share my newest DT creation from Memory Maze.
This one, although I am a little bias is definitely a standout! It features a stunning photo (credit to Kristina Childs) of a good friend Shae and her new husband Alex. They finally made it official in Bali in April in a spectacular wedding!
 

Journey Adore Believe Love Together

 
 

I started out with a pattern paper from Kaiser as the background. I left it as is.
 
 
Then used this fun Beehive 12x12 chipboard piece as the focal piece for the background. I painted it with a "Linen" coloured paint and randomly plot some "Cotton Candy" paint in some areas. Over the top of that paint I lightly applied some Silver Stickles Glitter glue.
 


The swirl chipboard pieces used as a cluster branch for the flowers has been coated with a Silver Opal embossing powder. The Words for the title have been coloured using the Adirondack Alcohol Silver ink. I really wanted a flat, clean and shiny finish to the words. So therefore using any sort of embossing powder was out of the question.
 

 
The flower clusters include plenty of Kaiser, Manor House and Prima. Of course I added the final touches of some Memory Maze bling in there too.
 
 
I submitted this into my local show a couple of weeks ago, I'm very proud to announce that I captured 1st Place with this gorgeous layout. I hope that this does some justice for the stunning photo!
The layout has now found a new home, as it was a gift to Shae & Alex.
 
 
Memory Maze products used;
 
 
beehive 12 x 12
 
Border 40- NO 11 flourish  PK 25 BULK  approx 140 long
 
Together word sheet sold 3\'s

No comments:

Post a Comment