Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Fairy Pocket Album - video

Fairy Pocket Album


Welcome back..  Today I would like to share with you another awesome creation using the Kaiser - Fairy Dust collection and some gorgeous Memory Maze chipboard pieces..
I have included some photos below, but for more information please check out my video  ---  HERE  




The piece of chipboard on the front is actually a 12x3 1/2 inch piece, so there is enough to flow through to the inside also..


The frames and Clock are leftovers from other projects.. I keep them in a grab bag, so they are handy for quick access..




















Here is a quick pic of what my desk looked like MID-project.. lol..


TIP: WHEN PUTTING A BRAD INTO CHIPBOARD, FIRST PIERCE IT WITH AN EYELET HOLE MAKER..



No comments:

Post a Comment