Monday, February 1, 2016

6x4 Antiquities Album - designed by me..

For an upcoming swap, I designed this Mini Album.. It has loads of flaps so that photos or journaling can be added.. I searched around Pinterest and came up with concept myself.. I sort of meshed some together to suit my needs..
 

 
The front is embellished with Prima flowers, small Kaiser flowers, Bling swirl, a rustic style key &  clothes pin.. It closes with a Velco dot..
 
This is the inside as it's first opened.. All of the paper are matching from the same collection.. It came from an 8x8 paper pad..  each set of pattern paper I brought in by 1/4 inch each time.. So the brown is 6 & 1/2.. The first pattern paper is 6 & 1/4..
 
On the left there is a pocket for a tag at the back that will fit a cropped photo.. And two smaller one's towards the front, best for journaling..

 
The first middle flaps open to the left.. All of these are double sided and will fit 3x2 inch photos..
I love how you can get the college prints done at Big W which have the two small photos on the same piece of 6x4.. Makes life easy when a lot of photos are important to include.. 
 
Next two flaps open towards the right.. 
 
Again, another two open to the left.. This time it reveals a full length flap with two tags..  
 
It then opens to the right and the base is left blank for two a 6x4 photos (middle and open flap) 
 
 Close up of the front cluster..
 
Very simple products used to make this album.. The full specs are 6 and half inches x 12 inches when completely open.. 
 
I have actually really enjoyed making this album and do intend on making another soon! Now that I have worked out the measurements for myself, it will be much easier and quicker next time..
Thanks for dropping by today, I hope this has inspired you to create something special today!! Toni.. xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment