Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Cards- Acetate & Words Words Words

Acetate It

 
I really enjoyed making this card... As a special little extra for my swap partner, I put together this little circle card with the off cuts.. :) 


Words, Words, Words


This swap card required WORDS to be used.. So I used plenty! lol.. 
There is a fold on the front with a stamped sentiment, then under the flap is another and the tag behind it has the 3rd one.. I chose not to add anything like "happy birthday / thank you" as I wanted to give the option of the receiver to pass the card forward if they wanted to.. 



There are plenty of layers on this card.. First with a white base, with pink inked edges.. 
Then on top of that is Orange cardstock, Blue pattern paper, dotty pattern paper.. 
The toppers are a tag, then a strip of orange on the bottom and the fold on top of that.. 
Embellished very lightly with some fussy cut butterflies and twine.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment