Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas Multi Frame

Christmas Multi Frame


I have really been enjoying using this Kaiser range - Silver Bells this year! It's not often I come across a Christmas themed collection that I absolutely love, but this one certainly hits the spot for me..

I have used the papers and collectables with this great ATC frame piece from Memory Maze..
It is going to make a great center piece this year, as Christmas Lunch is being held at my house.. :)



The chipboard pieces have simply been painted.. 


I love this ATC frame as it gets my 9 different sections that I can embellish separately, yet it all still flows together thanks to this fun "snow"..


This photo shows some of the depth that I tried to achieve..





Memory Maze products used; 




 


I still have all of these goodies leftover.. They are perfect for quick grab for cards in the future.. 







No comments:

Post a Comment