Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Naughty or Nice? Advent Calendar

Naughty or Nice?  

Pretty much every year since I was a teenager, I've told myself that I would make my own Advent calendar.. But still never did.. Finally however, I have found that papers and the chipboard pieces that have inspired me to make my own.. This project started out being a set probably for Lane, however I do believe that it's a bit too girly and I think I'll just have to keep this one for myself! hehehe.. 



The papers that have been used are the Silver Bells collection from Kaiser... The adorable chipboard pieces are of course Memory Maze...  

Thanks to Kaye at A CRAFTER'S PASSION in Rockhampton, Qld who was enjoying coming up with little ideas for me while I was trying to take it all in myself.. lol.. The SNOW was a fantastic idea and turned out way better than the Fluff that I would have used.. So THANKS Kaye!! :)

Although I did use matchboxes for the drawers, the house is made by using the 12x12 sheet chipboard. The circles and title were inked, sprayed with mist and dusted with distress glitter. The cute little Reindeer was simply inked. The Trees and Sleigh were both painted with the same Grey that was used on all of the edges on this project. 




Memory Maze products used; 







No comments:

Post a Comment