Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Aussie Christmas Advent Calendar

Aussie Christmas - Advent Calendar



My boys loved the Naughty or Nice Advent calendar that I made for myself --- ( I shared that in yesterdays post) ---- that they wanted me to make a special one for them too.. Hunter ended up making a MARVEL's themed Advent Calendar, so that left us to come up with a fun theme for Lane.. As soon as I saw this Memory Maze "Aussie Christmas" chippie piece, I knew straight away this would be perfect.. 


The Santa Hats have been covered with Red ink on both sides, then glue has been applied for the "Fluff" to stick, then Liquid Pearl has been used to make the dot on the tip.
"Aussie Christmas" comes already prepared in different colours, I choose Red.
The little Reindeer has been layered 3 times with "Puff White" embossing powder.
All of the matchbox drawers have been covered with the Christmas Tree Washi Tape on the front. 





Memory Maze products used;

 Reindeer

Aussie Christmas title











No comments:

Post a Comment