Saturday, November 21, 2015

Acetate front cards

Acetate fronted cards

Recently we had some special people having birthdays.. I have seen these Acetate cards on Pinterest but always thought they would be so complicated so have been putting off making them.. I finally had a go and WOW, I am so thankful that I did.. They are so simple, I can't believe it!! I will be making many more of these I do believe.. lol..

My Mind's Eye - BLUSH collection
 "Happy Birthday" chipboard title - Memory Maze


Kaiser - Garage Days


My Mind's Eye - BREEZE



Although each of these cards have been made with the same technique, they are all very different, for very different people.. I can't wait to make some fun, bright, kids cards with this style!!


Memory Maze product used;








No comments:

Post a Comment