Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Tag Book

Tag Book

My second project from my recent Memory Maze DT post is this fun and classically beauty Tag Book..
It features papers from the Be-YOU-itful Kaiser collection.. An oldie now, but such gorgeous colours never go out of style..



I'm sadden to admit that the envelope punch board that I got for Christmas 2014 which I was so ecstatic and enthusiastic to get, has never been taken out of the packaging... SHAME ON ME!! 
However, it has been screaming the craft room down for the past 10 months, seeking attention.. It has been wanting to be useful, so I thought I'd bite the bullet and try to learn how to use it.. Therefore thinking this Tag Book could be a perfect project for it.. :) 

I used the same measurements for the 3 & half inch x 4 inch envelope.. I scored and punched at the 3 & 1/8 line, as to make a rectangle envelope.. The top flap had to be cut off, to allow the tag to slot in.. 

 



Memory Maze products used; 





No comments:

Post a Comment