Monday, October 19, 2015

Cards Share

September / October school holiday - Card Share

I'm not even sure what the fold of this card is called, it's a little bit like a Gate Fold but with a difference.. lol..  But I saw a version on Pinterest and loved the idea, so have taken some inspiration and made my own..

The first card was made with the Kaiser "Cherry Blossom" collection papers.. 

 

This second card was made for order.. It has been made from the Kasier "Scrap Yard" collection and of course some metal goodies from the tool shed.. :) 

 


Now for a center fold type of card.. It is 6x5".. 



Finally, this so simple yet so effective card made for a Flowery themed card swap.. It's actually so nice that I really had to talk myself into sending it off to my swap partner.. lol..


THERE WERE PLENTY MORE PROJECTS THAT HUNTER AND I COMPLETED, BUT THEY WILL BE IN UPCOMING POSTS..
To be kept up to date with our projects as they happen, we'd love for you to drop by and "like" my Facebook crafting page ..
Thanks, Toni.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment