Thursday, September 3, 2015

Timeless layout - Lane and myself

Hello scrapping friends... I'm here to tell you, IT IS OK TO SCRAP YOURSELF! 
So many of us today tend to forget about our own photos when crafting. We'll lean towards our children, partners, parents and even our pets without giving it a second thought. But when it comes to using our own photo we always seem to pass on it for some reason.  Well not any longer! 

Timeless with Lane


This layout includes a gorgeous photos of myself and my big boy Lane. Although it's not the most in focus photo, I still adore it! 
The chipboard pieces are being used along with the flowers and metal embellishments to create some clusters all over the page. All of the chipbpard pieces have been either inked or painted. The frames have been layered on the page after being cut from a 12x12 pattern paper sheet. 







Memory Maze products used; 





Come back tomorrow to see the second layout I made for my DT post.. 
Instead of the chipboard being the embellishment supporting pieces, it is the highlight and hero of the page.. :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment