Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Easy "walk out the door" child card

Recently my ready-to-go stash seems to have demenished.. So therefore I am finding mysely having to quickly create a card when I'm about to "walk out the door" to the event.. 

This one is a cute little one that was made up for one of Hunter's friends birthday.. 


Just remember that simple cards are always appreciated just as much as over the top or overly done cards... There is no right or wrong with cards made especially for someone, so if you don't have the confidence or time, you DO still have the ability to make something easy and simple that the receiver will love.. :) 

I would love for you yo drop by my facebook crafting page when you have a chance.. I keep my creations updated on there in real time.. 
https://www.facebook.com/scrapcrazy.customcreations.  

Thanks, Toni.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment