Monday, June 8, 2015

10 minute cards

10 minute cards

A few months ago I shared with you a quick layout for time poor scrapers, so today I thought I would share two very quick 10 minute cards using a Memory Maze chipboard as the feature.
The making of these cards took no longer that 30 minutes in total. This includes sitting at my craft desk, coming up with the idea, making of the two cards and then clearing my desk again. 

"Sister" was coloured with two Gelatos to match the paper and embellishments. 



The "th" has been cut off the 40th. This card was made for a Music fan friend of mine. She loves Red, black & white so this turned out simple and perfect for her. The chipboard piece has been coloured with a teal ink then some Kindy Glitz lightly spread over the top. 



I hope you find some inspiration from these cards, so next time that you find yourself walking out the door to a special birthday without a card, it's ok to stop for just a few quick minutes to make a cute card that will be cherished for much longer than it took to make. 

Memory Maze products used; 

 







Don't forget to drop by my Facebook craft dedicated page and "like" it for updates on our crafting.. 
https://www.facebook.com/scrapcrazy.customcreations






No comments:

Post a Comment