Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Quick card challenge

Howdy crafters.. I'm here with just a quick post today to share a card that I made from an envelope challenge from an online card swap group I'm apart of.. 

The pack included a small doiley, White base card and a Chocolate square thingy.. 


The rules are simple, create something using these products PLUS add whatever you wish too.. Must post a photo of the finished project to share with those in the group and the recipient actually gets to keep the card if they wish.. I will probably forward mine on when I find the right theme..

So I added - Distress Ink "Vintage Photo" to the base, a Kaiser stamp and CTMH "chocolate" ink, the light brown cardstock, lace ribbon and twine..  


This took me less than 10min this morning.. Thanks to Brenda at Cards R Us for this fun little challenge.. 

Don't forget there are plenty of updated inspiration on my crafty Facebook page.. Feel free to drop On over to "like" it.. :) 
https://www.facebook.com/scrapcrazy.customcreations 

Thanks, have a nice day.. Toni.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment