Sunday, April 19, 2015

Inside pop cards for boys

Just popping in today to share a couple of quick and cute cards that were made for Hunter's friends recent birthdays.. 
In the second week of school holidays, Hunter was lucky enough to be invited to 3 separate birthday parties!! :) 

Here are two of the he cards that were given to the special birthday boys - 




I've only started making this style card over the past couple of weeks.. I'm totally loving it! 
Even though so far they have all had a boy theme, I'm looking forward to creating some girly ones soon too!  
I love that no matter how they are embellished, either "over the top" or very simple they still look awesome!! 

Please do drop on over to my Facebook page for up to date creations and inspirations.. 
https://www.facebook.com/scrapcrazy.customcreations 

Thanks for stopping by.. Toni.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment