Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Where did my blog go???

Unfortunately I don't keep this blog up to date very well as I use the Aussie Blog server to share my craftiness... Sadly I haven't been able to get on that site for quite a few days now and I haven't been able to keep this one updated for a few months, so all of that is lost atm.. :( 

Hopefully it will come back online soon and it wouldn't have all disappeared.. Anyway, until then I've decided to use this blog to link by DT makes, my crafty sharing projects and any challenges that I do.... So please bare with me, because I honestly have no idea how to use this Blogger site.. lol..

Also, you can join me over at my craft sharing Facebook page where I try to keep up to minute project uploads and sometimes sneak peeks of DT creations ---

https://www.facebook.com/scrapcrazy.customcreations

Thanks, Toni..

No comments:

Post a Comment