Sunday, October 26, 2014

Lasting Memories - 214

We have just celebrated Halloween here in our Estate.. :)
Most of Australia don't take part of Halloween, but I've always thought it was fun and get very disappointed when I hear of any negativity from Aussie's on this tradition that has turned in to an experience that I think no child should have to miss out on!
 
Lasting Memories  #214 - Trick or Treat
 
Like normal, for my final choice of challenge theme this month I wanted to mix it up a bit..
For this challenge it can be loads of things!!! The theme is very open... How you may think?!!
TRICK or TREAT or HALLOWEEN themed.. :)
 
Yes, I would love to see someone playing a Trick.. Maybe you've got a mischief child or pet..
Or how about a special Treat... Maybe you took yourself on a retreat lately? Massage? Chocolate?
OR of course, you can upload a Halloween themed page to help you get into the Halloween spirit..
 
I chose to make a TREAT layout..
 
SOME OF A GIRL'S FAVOURITE THINGS
 

There isn't a whole lot that a girl likes more that Perfume and a Bling bracelet.. :)
These were the gifts given to the Bridesmaids at my best mates wedding last year..
I have wanted to scrap this photo for a long time, so this was made easy!
 
I layered the chipboard with blue and white cardstock. Then painted it with some Tim Holtz  White Crackle paint..
I included the colours of the bottles using the flowers, ribbon and fake pearl string beading..
Finished off the layout with the metal Owl and Blingsule.. 
 
Thank you very much for joining us at the Lasting Memories challenge blog this month! I truly hope that you've had a chance to get your layouts entered and linked up by the end of this week..
Don't forget that there are prizes up for grabs! So I'll be back next week with the names of the two winners.. Good luck and happy scrapping.. Toni..
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment