Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Lasting Memories - 210 - Natures Glory

This month over at the Lasting Memories challenge blog  it has been my turn to pick out the challenge themes.. I hope that over the following weeks there will be something for everyone.. So please don't hesitate linking up your own entry of craftiness.. :)
 
210 - Natures Glory

 
Here is my simple yet different layout for this challenge.. I have actually used part of some packaging from the Kaiser - Base Coat collection.. :)
 
I wanted to keep the rest of the layout very plain to really let the photo and the packaging to be the "hero's" of the page.. :)
 
 
Feel free to link up your own entry by the end of the month to the Lasting Memories blog... And remember we have a new challenge released every week, but they are all open to be linked up til the end of the month!!!
 
I am also sponsoring this month, so the first place winner will get a $20 voucher to Scrapbook Fantasies.. The second place winner will get a Ribbon Pack to the value of $10..

Hope you enjoy.. Toni..

1 comment: